Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've been having a lot more time lately to sit back and relax. My brain feels a lot less crazy, which is good. I've focused most of my time doing a lot of things that I keep thinking of making random side careers out of. It is sort of like my joke idea that I randomly come to at times to have some sort of weird secret circus career as a juggler. Sometimes I also think it would be a great idea to take on a job as a bum that gives motivational speeches to high schools about random subjects, like "I used to spend too much money on (random pop stars) cds, and I am pretty sure that is why I ended up becoming a bum that gives motivational speeches"...or something.
The one thing as of late that I've found as a way to keep my brain busy and hopefully makes some cash is to create lots of things through crocheting and looming. I'm not that amazing at it, but at least it helps keep me from getting down (and not in the funky way).

anyways. more writing later.

No comments: