Thursday, January 29, 2009

whatever happened to coolio?

that is the question that you need to think about.

i also thought i would post that since i have been able to conceive what a number is, i have always had this strong attraction to the number three. i would go out of my way at times to make things equal out to three, and i would not play any sport without three somewhere in the number that would be on my jersey. i even have a perfect thirty-one on my arm completely made out of freckles, and i used to believe as a child that aliens abducted me and that three was supposed to be the number that would allow me to enter a part of my brain that i could not access without speaking or writing down this number. it would unleash this side of me that would supposedly be like some sort of super robot humanoid (sort of what you would expect maria from "metropolis" to be like in modern day times). this was all the stuff i came up with during times i would be playing around in my room and writing up weird stories, anyways. i recently listened to a program that spoke about signs of OCD, and this was similar to a story on there. it sort of made me feel a little freaked out that i probably have symptoms of it as least, but after awhile i realized that my obsession with three is almost pleasant. it doesn't get in my way too often, and it is mostly just a fascination. i mean, it is prime. it is curvy. it is breasts if you turn it the right direction. what number could ever be as cool as three?

anyways, i am going to play my crossword puzzle now. cheerio!

No comments: